General Information About School of Visual Arts
School of Visual Arts (SVA) is a college of art and design whose mission is to educate students who aspire to become professional artists or to work in arts' many related fields.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Study abroad
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 3,331 Percent Admitted N/A% Men Admitted 67% Women Admitted 77% Full Time Retention Rate 80%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 460 585 Math 450 580 Writing 460 580
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 19 25
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 4,323 Native American 23 Asian 512 African American 151 Hispanic 423 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 3,418 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 550