General Information About Seminar L'moros Bais Yaakov
Seminar L'Moros Bais Yaakov provides programs in Judaic studies to prepare students to teach Judaic studies at the preschool and elementary school levels.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 419 Percent Admitted 100% Men Admitted 100% Women Admitted 0% Full Time Retention Rate 78%
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $7,635 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost $85
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 454 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 0 Hispanic 0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 195 Enrolled FullTime Graduates