General Information About St Bernard's School of Theology and Ministry
St. Bernard’s School of Theology and Ministry, a Roman Catholic graduate and professional school, educates and assists women and men in academic, ministerial, interpersonal and spiritual formation for the purpose of serving the Church through diverse forms of lay and ordained ministries; for theological scholarship; and for Christian service in society
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Credit for life experiences.
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Roman Catholic
- Postbaccalaureate certificate
- Master's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 165 Native American 2.0 Asian 2.0 African American 7.0 Hispanic 3.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates Enrolled FullTime Graduates 7