General Information About St Joseph's College of Nursing at St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
In the spirit of good Stewardship, we heal by practicing: Compassion through our kindness, concern and genuine caring; Reverence in honoring the dignity of the human spirit; Excellence by expecting the best of ourselves and others; Integrity by being and speaking the truth.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Roman Catholic
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 73 Percent Admitted 12% Men Admitted 0% Women Admitted 24% Full Time Retention Rate 78%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 457 585 Math 486 563 Writing 410 494
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 19 24 English 19 25 Math 23 25 Writing 0 0
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 297 Native American 0 Asian 8 African American 9 Hispanic 3 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 166 Enrolled FullTime Graduates