General Information About Studio Jewelers
The mission of the school is to prepare individuals for employment in the jewelry industry.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 227 Native American 0.0 Asian 44.0 African American 16.0 Hispanic 17.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 27 Enrolled FullTime Graduates