General Information About SUNY College of Technology at Alfred
Alfred State College is a public institution ideally suited to purposeful, action-oriented, and goal-oriented individuals. Students hit the ground running in every aspect of their academic, and later, their professional careers. Being well-prepared and work-ready gives Alfred State students a significant head start on life and in their professional career.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Town: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 5,712 Percent Admitted 61% Men Admitted 62% Women Admitted 60% Full Time Retention Rate 69%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 410 520 Math 430 550
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 18 23 English 15 22 Math 17 25
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 3,807 Native American 18.0 Asian 90.0 African American 320.0 Hispanic 118.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 3,359 Enrolled FullTime Graduates