General Information About Swedish Institute a College of Health Sciences
The mission of Swedish Institute is to create a safe and challenging environment for training students in the most current practical, theoretical, scientific and ethical foundations of Western and Eastern holistic health care so that graduates are able to find and perform therapeutic work in a variety of settings.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Master's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 87%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 891 Native American 14 Asian 91 African American 75 Hispanic 66 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 370 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 12