General Information About Technical Career Institutes
Technical Career Institutes, an urban college, offers diverse groups access to careers in technology by providing state-of-the-industry curricula at the Associate’s degree level in technological fields and related subjects.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $11,485 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost $1,238
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 6,581 Native American 3 Asian 350 African American 2,665 Hispanic 2,761 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 4,044 Enrolled FullTime Graduates