General Information About Technical Career Institutes
Technical Career Institutes, an urban college, offers diverse groups access to careers in technology by providing state-of-the-industry curricula at the Associate’s degree level in technological fields and related subjects.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 38%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 6,581 Native American 3.0 Asian 350.0 African American 2,665.0 Hispanic 2,761.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 4,044 Enrolled FullTime Graduates