General Information About The College of Westchester
The College of Westchester (CW) is a student-centered, academically and culturally diverse college, dedicated to meeting the educational needs of students and the requirements of employers through the delivery of a carefully constructed and distinctive curriculum. The College environment encourages personal excellence and provides students with a foundation of knowledge and skills highly transferable to the workplace and consistent with continuing education goals.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 947 Percent Admitted 74% Men Admitted 69% Women Admitted 78% Full Time Retention Rate 54%
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $19,170 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost $0
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,842 Native American 8 Asian 9 African American 526 Hispanic 538 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 937 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0