General Information About Upstate Medical University
The mission of SUNY Upstate Medical University is to improve the health of the communities we serve through education, biomedical research and health care.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- Post-master's certificate
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,482 Native American 5.0 Asian 154.0 African American 119.0 Hispanic 17.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 211 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 994