General Information About Uta Mesivta of Kiryas Joel
The mission of the institution is to provide higher education foudfed on classical jewish learning. Its curriculum emphasizes the study of Tlamud,Halacha and Hashkofa in order to prepare students for a richer more meaningful more intelligent and fulfilling life.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 97%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,174 Native American 0.0 Asian 0.0 African American 0.0 Hispanic 24.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,400 Enrolled FullTime Graduates