General Information About Villa Maria College
Villa Maria College is a private, coeducational, Catholic institution founded by the Felician Sisters in the Franciscan spirit. The College fosters Christian values, intellectual inquiry, respect for diversity, and commitment to serving others. Through career-directed associate and baccalaureate programs integrated with liberal arts, the College educates students for employment and transfer to other educational institutions.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Study abroad
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Roman Catholic
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 798 Percent Admitted 68% Men Admitted 67% Women Admitted 68% Full Time Retention Rate 69%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 573 Native American 4.0 Asian 5.0 African American 157.0 Hispanic 21.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 399 Enrolled FullTime Graduates