General Information About Westchester School of Beauty Culture
It is the goal of Westchester School of Beauty Culture to prepare our students for successful careers in the beauty industry. Our curriculum is designed to fulfill course requirements as well as provide proper training and expertise needed to become licensed, employable individuals in their chosen specialty.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 78 Percent Admitted 83% Men Admitted 67% Women Admitted 84% Full Time Retention Rate 89%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 120 Native American 0 Asian 1 African American 46 Hispanic 19 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 58 Enrolled FullTime Graduates