General Information About Western Suffolk BOCES
Western Suffolk BOCES, a regional educational service agency, will provide quality, efficient, shared programs and services to school districts, their students, parents and communities. Our mission is to expand educational opportunities and alternatives enabling learners to achieve their potential.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Total Financial Aid Amounts Issued Pell Grants $233,004 Other Federal Grants $555,528 Scholarships & Fellowships $903,919 Discount Applied to Tuition/Fee $892,953 Average Grant Dollars Issued $57,694 Avg. Scholarship and Fellowships $451,960
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 407 Native American 1 Asian 15 African American 78 Hispanic 39 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 210 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0