General Information About Yeshiva Shaar Hatorah
A PROGRAM THAT PREPARES INDIVIDUALS FOR ADVANCED TALMUDIC SCHOLARSHIP AND RESEARCH AND THE POSSIBILITY FOR ENTRY INTO A PROGRAM LEADING TO ORDINATION.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Study abroad
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 33 Percent Admitted 64% Men Admitted 64% Women Admitted 0% Full Time Retention Rate 100%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 133 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 0 Hispanic 0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 88 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 13