General Information About Carolina Christian College
It is the mission of Carolina Christian College to provide Biblically based academic programs that prepare men and women of all races for ministry and community service with a focus on the African-American, the Caribben Basin, and third world countries.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Credit for life experiences.
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Churches of Christ
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 43 Native American 0.0 Asian 0.0 African American 36.0 Hispanic 2.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 38 Enrolled FullTime Graduates