General Information About Carteret Community College
Carteret Community College will be a leader in improving the quality of the life for all citizens of Carteret country and Eastern North Carolina by offering high quality, innovative education, training, enrichment and support to all who need and value these services.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Town: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 62%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 2,410 Native American 7.0 Asian 29.0 African American 217.0 Hispanic 60.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 846 Enrolled FullTime Graduates