General Information About Central Carolina Community College
Central Carolina Community College is committed to understanding and meeting the educational needs of the area's citizens, businesses, industries, and service sectors. The College provides life-long educational opportunities consistent with our students' interests and abilities, prepares graduates capable of acquiring and applying knowledge and succeeding in the regional and global community, and serves as a positive economic, social, and cultural catalyst in our diverse communities. The College is committed to teaching and learning excellence.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 60%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 6,634 Native American 55.0 Asian 70.0 African American 1,625.0 Hispanic 392.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 2,587 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0