General Information About Davidson County Community College
Davidson County Community College provides quality educational programs and services to prepare people for enhanced employment and educational opportunities.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 76%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 5,260 Native American 32 Asian 80 African American 676 Hispanic 112 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 2,101 Enrolled FullTime Graduates