General Information About Edgecombe Community College
Edgecombe Community College is dedicated to fulfilling the educational, training, and cultural needs of the community.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Rural: Fringe
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $1,672 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost $1,600
Total Financial Aid Amounts Issued Pell Grants $3,059,498 Other Federal Grants $943,481 Scholarships & Fellowships $4,167,788 Discount Applied to Tuition/Fee $1,032,572 Average Grant Dollars Issued $0 Avg. Scholarship and Fellowships $2,083,894
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 3,386 Native American 25 Asian 14 African American 2,038 Hispanic 46 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 2,755 Enrolled FullTime Graduates