General Information About Empire Beauty School-Matthews
As the leading group of cosmetology schools in the U.S., with over 100 schools in 22 states and 20,000 students currently enrolled and training annually for professional careers in the beauty industry, Empire Education Group continues to dedicate the company's time and resources to creating opportunities for people to improve their lives.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 67%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 279 Native American 0 Asian 17 African American 145 Hispanic 21 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 75 Enrolled FullTime Graduates