General Information About Forsyth Technical Community College
Forsyth Technical Community College provides students with exceptional technical education and training as well as college transfer, adult basic education, and continuing and corporate education programs to develop a globally competitive workforce. The college responds to student, employer and community needs with innovative, flexible programs and service delivery.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 58%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 11,306 Native American 52.0 Asian 142.0 African American 3,079.0 Hispanic 414.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 5,045 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0