General Information About Isothermal Community College
Learning is the central focus for Isothermal and charts our continued journey to becoming a preeminent “Learning College”. Faculty, staff, and students are all challenged and encouraged to demonstrate a commitment to our Learning College philosophy and we rise to the challenge. Our collaborative efforts demonstrate how we have created and continue to promote a climate that nurtures and supports each learner. We are delighted that you have decided to join us on our journey and look forward to an exciting and mutually beneficial learning experience.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Town: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 55%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 3,871 Native American 16 Asian 15 African American 535 Hispanic 96 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,563 Enrolled FullTime Graduates