General Information About John Wesley College
To develop and equip the whole person for service through Bible - based education.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 19 Percent Admitted 68% Men Admitted 71% Women Admitted 60% Full Time Retention Rate 57%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 133 Native American 1.0 Asian 0.0 African American 43.0 Hispanic 2.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 94 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 17