General Information About Living Arts College
The Mission of the School is to provide educational experiences for serious students who are aiming for positions in digital imaging as creative and/or technical professionals. The School is dedicated to a strong digital imaging industry focus by maintaining close association with professionals in the arenas of digital filmmaking, digital audio production, entertainment, corporate communications, advertising and publishing. Quality training is achieved through an environment that combines highly specialized studios and an instructional staff of industry related professionals.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Rural: Fringe
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $21,000 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost $150
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 462 Native American 2 Asian 14 African American 191 Hispanic 23 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 403 Enrolled FullTime Graduates