General Information About Mitchell Community College
Mitchell Community College, a learning-centered institution, provides affordable, high-quality educational and training programs and services to meet the changing and diverse lifelong learning needs of a multi-culturally diverse citizenry who live and work in a global society.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Town: Fringe
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 63%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 4,188 Native American 16.0 Asian 72.0 African American 718.0 Hispanic 180.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,849 Enrolled FullTime Graduates