General Information About Montgomery Community College
Montgomery Community College will provide quality educational opportunities including basic skills, occupational, associate, and pre-baccalaureate programs; support economic development by offering workforce training and retraining; improve the quality of life for individuals and the community; and respond to the changing needs of the local, state, and global environment.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- 2-4 years certificate
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 65%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,886 Native American 20 Asian 31 African American 379 Hispanic 65 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 397 Enrolled FullTime Graduates