General Information About Nash Community College
Nash Community College’s mission is to provide an affordable educational environment which prepares students for college transfer and rewarding careers. Through high quality instruction, technology, workforce development, and community partnerships, Nash Community College provides lifelong learning opportunities to individuals, communities, and organizations.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 60%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 4,633 Native American 80.0 Asian 31.0 African American 1,555.0 Hispanic 110.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,420 Enrolled FullTime Graduates