General Information About Pamlico Community College
The mission of Pamlico Community College is to provide accessible and affordable quality education, workforce training, and lifelong learning opportunities, and work in partnership with the communities served by the college.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- 2-4 years certificate
- Rural: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 91%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 689 Native American 6.0 Asian 2.0 African American 279.0 Hispanic 15.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 246 Enrolled FullTime Graduates