General Information About Piedmont Baptist College and Graduate School
Piedmont Baptist College and Graduate School is an established provider of quality Bible-centered higher education for effective lifetime ministry. We are driven by our love for students and alumni and are committed to their success. We serve churches by equipping leaders to obey the great commandment and fulfill the great commission.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 89%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 503 Native American 0 Asian 1 African American 19 Hispanic 6 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 223 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 43