General Information About Pinnacle Institute of Cosmetology
The mission of Pinnacle Institute of Cosmetology is to provide the highest quality education in the fields of cosmetology, esthetics and nail care sciences thereby enabling its graduates to secure professionally rewarding careers in salons throughout the Southeast.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Town: Fringe
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 88%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 82 Native American 0 Asian 2 African American 3 Hispanic 1 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 74 Enrolled FullTime Graduates