General Information About Randolph Community College
To provide quality education, training, and workforce development to meet the needs of our students and community.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Town: Fringe
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 66%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 3,546 Native American 18.0 Asian 39.0 African American 293.0 Hispanic 238.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,512 Enrolled FullTime Graduates