General Information About Regency Beauty Institute-Winston-Salem
At The Cosmetology Institute we teach the student marketable skills taht will help them to excel in thier ability to develop and create a successful career in the hair, nail, skin, and make-up industry.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 9 Percent Admitted 100% Men Admitted 0% Women Admitted 0% Full Time Retention Rate 38%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 52 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 0 Hispanic 0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 122 Enrolled FullTime Graduates