General Information About Richmond Community College
The Mission of Richmond Community College is to provide life-long educational opportunities, workforce training and retraining, cultural enrichment, and community services to support economic development and enhance the quality of people's lives.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 59%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 2,302 Native American 185 Asian 20 African American 831 Hispanic 29 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,104 Enrolled FullTime Graduates