General Information About Roanoke-Chowan Community College
As a member of the North Carolina Community College System, the mission of Roanoke-Chowan Community College is to be a community-focused, learning-centered institution dedicated to improving the quality of life for its citizens.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Town: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 49%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,317 Native American 17.0 Asian 4.0 African American 798.0 Hispanic 11.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 435 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0