General Information About Robeson Community College
Robeson Community College is a comprehensive, open door two-year public community college with a mission to enhance the lifelong educational opportunities for adults appropriate to their needs, interests, and abilities. The college achieves its mission through a commitment to quality educational programs and student support services that permit individuals to pursue their educational goals in a student-centered environment. The college also seeks to strengthen its mission by providing multicultural, social, economic, and community/public service opportunities for the citizens of Robeson County and surrounding region.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Town: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 71%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 3,448 Native American 1,444.0 Asian 13.0 African American 988.0 Hispanic 57.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,592 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0