General Information About St Andrews Presbyterian College
The mission of St. Andrews Presbyterian College is to educate its students to be knowledgeable and imaginative servant-leaders well prepared for a lifetime of learning, leadership and service in an ever-changing and interdependent world.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Study abroad
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Presbyterian Church (USA)
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- Town: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $21,190 Room & Board Charge $8,762 Books & Supplies Cost $1,300 Dorm Capacity 700
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 669 Native American 4 Asian 4 African American 62 Hispanic 20 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 416 Enrolled FullTime Graduates