General Information About St Andrews Presbyterian College
The mission of St. Andrews Presbyterian College is to educate its students to be knowledgeable and imaginative servant-leaders well prepared for a lifetime of learning, leadership and service in an ever-changing and interdependent world.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Study abroad
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Presbyterian Church (USA)
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- Town: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 61%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 669 Native American 4 Asian 4 African American 62 Hispanic 20 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 416 Enrolled FullTime Graduates