General Information About Stanly Community College
Stanly Community College offers a learning-centered environment that fosters partnerships, enables life-long learning, and contributes to the economic growth of the community. The college has a continuing concern for the welfare of each student. We assist students in developing their abilities and talents by creating an environment of diversity and mutual respect that promotes excellence and a free exchange of ideas.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- 2-4 years certificate
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 62%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 4,891 Native American 35.0 Asian 101.0 African American 890.0 Hispanic 85.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,507 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0