General Information About Warren Wilson College
Warren Wilson College is an independent, accredited, four-year liberal arts college, which awards the Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Science degrees in a variety of disciplines and the Master of Fine Arts degree in creative writing.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Study abroad
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Presbyterian Church (USA)
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- Suburb: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 1,019 Percent Admitted 76% Men Admitted 4% Women Admitted 1% Full Time Retention Rate 70%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 540 660 Math 500 610 Writing 520 630
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,124 Native American 6.0 Asian 19.0 African American 17.0 Hispanic 27.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 912 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 80