General Information About Warren Wilson College
Warren Wilson College is an independent, accredited, four-year liberal arts college, which awards the Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Science degrees in a variety of disciplines and the Master of Fine Arts degree in creative writing.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Study abroad
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Presbyterian Church (USA)
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- Suburb: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 1,019 Percent Admitted 76% Men Admitted 4% Women Admitted 1% Full Time Retention Rate 70%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 540 660 Math 500 610 Writing 520 630
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,124 Native American 6 Asian 19 African American 17 Hispanic 27 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 912 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 80