General Information About Bismarck State College
Bismarck State College, an innovative community college, offers high quality education, workforce training, and enrichment programs reaching local and global communities
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 4,822 Native American 136 Asian 23 African American 65 Hispanic 54 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 2,743 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0