General Information About Fort Berthold Community College
The Fort Berthold Community College will provide Quality Cultural, Academic, and Vocational Education and Services for the Mandan, Hidatsa and Arikara Nation.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Rural: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 25%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 317 Native American 294.0 Asian 0.0 African American 0.0 Hispanic 6.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 168 Enrolled FullTime Graduates