General Information About Jamestown College
We are a community dedicated to the development of wholeness in our students through adherence to a curriculum of academic excellence which balances the ideals of the liberal arts tradition and sound professional preparation, within a Christian atmosphere of self-discipline, responsibility, and concern for continuing growth of the individual.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Study abroad
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Presbyterian Church (USA)
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- Town: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 898 Percent Admitted 67% Men Admitted 60% Women Admitted 79% Full Time Retention Rate 70%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 420 530 Math 440 540
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 20 25 English 18 24 Math 19 25
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,101 Native American 8 Asian 16 African American 18 Hispanic 19 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 875 Enrolled FullTime Graduates