General Information About Josef's School of Hair Design Inc
It is our institution's mission to provide a quality education to prepare our graduates for careers in cosmetology arts and sciences and/or in the field of massage.Mr. Josef and his staff have made a commitment to this profession in the hopes that we can help you fulfill your dreams
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 80%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 125 Native American 0.0 Asian 0.0 African American 1.0 Hispanic 0.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 100 Enrolled FullTime Graduates