General Information About North Dakota State College of Science
The North Dakota State College of Science is a comprehensive, associate degree granting college founded on a tradition of quality and integrity. We deliver learner-focused education through a unique and evolving collegiate experience. Using innovative delivery strategies, NDSCS anticipates and responds to statewide and regional needs by providing access to occupational/technical programs, transfer programs, and workforce training.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Town: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 80%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 2,846 Native American 48.0 Asian 18.0 African American 95.0 Hispanic 30.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,703 Enrolled FullTime Graduates