General Information About Trinity Bible College
Trinity Bible College is a biblically based institution of higher education providing a Christ-centered Pentecostal environment for academic and spiritual preparation of men and women for ministry in church vocations and for service in other professions.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Assemblies of God Church
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Rural: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 55%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 308 Native American 9.0 Asian 5.0 African American 26.0 Hispanic 9.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 253 Enrolled FullTime Graduates