General Information About Trinity Bible College
Trinity Bible College is a biblically based institution of higher education providing a Christ-centered Pentecostal environment for academic and spiritual preparation of men and women for ministry in church vocations and for service in other professions.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Assemblies of God Church
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Rural: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $13,000 Room & Board Charge $4,900 Books & Supplies Cost $880 Dorm Capacity 214
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 308 Native American 9 Asian 5 African American 26 Hispanic 9 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 253 Enrolled FullTime Graduates