General Information About Valley City State University
Valley City State University prepares people for life through visionary leadership and exemplary practices in teaching, learning and service.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- Town: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 257 Percent Admitted 88% Men Admitted 88% Women Admitted 89% Full Time Retention Rate 70%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 18 23 English 16 22 Math 17 23
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,219 Native American 22.0 Asian 9.0 African American 38.0 Hispanic 19.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 780 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 6