General Information About Academy of Court Reporting and Technology-Cleveland
Our mission is to provide a range of quality education, which prepares students for meaningful and profitable employment.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 109 Percent Admitted 75% Men Admitted 39% Women Admitted 85% Full Time Retention Rate 73%
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $12,243 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost $0
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 625 Native American 3 Asian 3 African American 361 Hispanic 32 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 310 Enrolled FullTime Graduates