General Information About Adult and Community Education-Hudson
“The Department of Adult and Community Education of Columbus City Schools will provide the quality education that all students need for successful living in the 21st century.”
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 63 Percent Admitted 95% Men Admitted 100% Women Admitted 93% Full Time Retention Rate 75%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 209 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 151 Hispanic 1 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 101 Enrolled FullTime Graduates