General Information About Adult Center for Education
Mid-East Career and Technology Centers provide every student dynamic career opportunity by creating and delivering exceptional educational programs.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Town: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 82%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 632 Native American 1.0 Asian 0.0 African American 15.0 Hispanic 1.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 344 Enrolled FullTime Graduates