General Information About Akron School of Practical Nursing
This prelicensure program provides practical nursing education to adults. This results in satisfactorily passing the licensure examination to become a Licensed Practical Nurse.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 58%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 89 Native American 0.0 Asian 0.0 African American 33.0 Hispanic 0.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 55 Enrolled FullTime Graduates